Notice is hereby given that the Burke County Animal Advisory Board will hold a special meeting on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. to:
1. Elect Officers
2. Review/Amend By-Laws and Rules of Procedure
3. Mission Statement for the Animal Services Center/Animal Advisory Board
4. Review the Animal Ordinance as Amended by the Commissioners on Aug.6, 2019
5. Set Goals for the Remainder of 2019 and 2020
6. Discuss Quarterly Audits
7. Receive Update from Animal Services Director
8. Discuss Veterinary Medical Care
9. Discuss Proposed Fee Changes
10. Discuss Proposed Hours of Operation
11. Schedule Next Meeting (if needed)
The special meeting will be held in the same location, Burke County Commissioners' Chambers, Burke Co. Services Building, 110 N. Green Street (Door E) in Morganton, NC.
In accordance with ADA regulations, persons in need of an accommodation to participate in the meeting should notify the County Manager's office at 828-764-9350 at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to the meeting.
Notice given this is the 19st day of August 2019.