How do I change my address?

We must have one of two documents signed by the voter (an email won’t do.) Either send us your:

  1. Voter card with the change of address indicated on the back
  2. Completed voter registration application form, showing your new address

Make sure you sign the card/form! We’ll do the data entry and send a new voter card to you.

Show All Answers

1. Which ballot is for me?
2. Where can I get Voter Registration Forms?
3. How do I change my address?
4. How do I change my party affiliation?